2. Place your documents (filled-out application form, artist’s CV, images) in a compressed folder (.zip)
3. Upload your files below by respecting the following identification standard: Pierre-Ayot_LastName_FirstName.zip (no accents or spaces, maximum 80 Mb). If you receive an error message, please contact the AGAC at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If your compressed folder is over 80 Mb, please send your dossier by mail on a CD or DVD, otherwise it will be refused. Thank you for your understanding.
5. Do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any problem during application
Please note that the uploading process of your dossier may take up to 10 minutes. Do not close the navigation window during the file transfer. A confirmation will be sent to you by email within 2 days of the dossier submission.
2. Send all your documents (filled-out application form, artist’s CV, images) on a CD or DVD by mail (postmarked by or before the deadline) or in person at the AGAC office before September 30 at 6 pm.
3. Please note that we do not accept printed documents
AGAC – Contemporary Art Galleries Association
372 St-Catherine W Street, suite 318
Montreal, (Quebec) H4C 1A5
Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm
Call us at 514 798-5010 and we will be happy to answer you.